Membership is a one off fee of £40 + £15 per event (which includes practical golf tips from Peter Field or Rob Wilkinson (both PGA Professionals) on the range and practice ground, light refreshments, use of clubs and balls).
If you want to try it out first, you are welcome to come as a guest in the first instance – just contact any committee member.
For non-members, the session is £25.
As a member, you can enjoy a fantastic range of benefits:
- 10% off in at Peter Field golf shop (excludes promotional items).
- Members guest rate for green fees paid at Bawburgh Golf Club’s 9 hole course
- One 30 minute lesson a year
- Group lessons available for up to six people for a six week course (Get your friends and colleagues together to learn together!) Cost to DRIVE! members and guests is £60 per person for the package.*
- Exclusive membership package at Bawburgh Golf Club includes 3 month Golf membership, £20 range card for NFGC and 3 x 1 hour playing lessons on the golf course with Peter Field.
- Member rate for events (includes refreshments and cost of balls).
- 20% off Congo rapids’ Crazy Golf Course
*Cancellations need to be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid the lesson being charged.